Sunday 22 April 2012

An oldie but goodie.....

Life has been a little busy and tiring lately with work.  The kids appear to be in summer mode already because of the way Mother Nature is taunting us....which is a little worrisome.....so needless to say I've been coming home a little exhausted lately...so I'm taking it a little easy on the artwork (I swear it's only temporary!).

So I thought I'd tie you folks over with a photo (yes I do photography as well - in fact, my diploma is in Creative Photography from Humber College (several years ago now)).   I've taken loads of photos over the years..but the one below is still one of my favourites.  I took my photography website down this past year because let's get honest...I just don't have enough time to constantly maintain it...and a Blog is so much easier to maintain.... Now, I just wish I remembered which island it was from...it's either St. Maarten or St. Thomas....I have a feeling it's St. Thomas......I took it while on a ride on one of these islands.  I'm almost positive now that I think about it more it was St. Thomas while we were cruising around there.....and I believe it was taken in 2007......

It was taken with my Nikon D70 (which I've been shooting with for a good 6 or 7 years now...) in natural light of course.

Enjoy!

A.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment