This is super easy to do & makes such a super cute little gift for a friend or family member.
Want to make one? Here's what you need:
- A wooden moose (or other creature)
- Some scrapbook paper
- White paint (or black)
- A sponge (or small piece of a sponge)
- Modge Podge
Here's all you need to do:
- First, place the moose on top of the scrapbook paper (paper face up - otherwise it will be backwards), trace, and cut out.
- Next, use the Modge Podge as a glue and glue the scrapbook paper on top of the moose.
- Let it dry for about 20 minutes to half an hour.
- Take a little bit of paint and put it on the sponge. Gently (and carefully) sponge paint around the edge of the moose.
- Let dry for about 45 minutes or so.
- Lastly, use the Modge Podge as a sealer/varnish and coat the ornament in several times. I only did one on the back and several coats on the front.
See how easy that was?! And it's so cute!
|My little moose before the sponge paint.|
|The final result!|
So easy to do & super cute!